Shure UR24D+/BETA87C Dual Channel Wireless Systems, G1
Shure UHF-R Wireless Microphone Systems master the high pressure and extreme conditions of large-scale touring or installations environments while delivering uncompromising sound. Rock-solid engineering and unparalleled RF performance provide sound professionals with all the features and flexibility they need to tightly control up to 160 systems for the most elaborate productions.
UHF-R incorporates automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system functionality for fast, intuitive setup. Up to 2400 selectable frequencies across an ultra-wide 60 MHz bandwidth provide superior capability to respond to unpredictable RF conditions. Featuring Shure's Advanced Track Tuning Filtering Technology, UHF-R delivers up to 40 simultaneously compatible systems per band without audio degradation or interference.
Compatible with Wireless Workbench 6 software for advanced frequency coordination, monitoring, and control.
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable Antennas
- Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversity
- Switchable RF power
- Frequency and power lockout
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD
- Infrared automatic transmitter sync
- All metal die-cast construction
G1: (60MHz) 470-530
44 mm H x 483 mm W x 366 mm D (1.72 x 19.00 x 14.39 in.)
11.2 lbs (5.1 kg)
Galvanized Steel Galvanized Steel
Audio Output Level
+ 24 dBu (-6 dBu mic)
200 ohm active balanced (150 ohm mic)
-107 dBm typical for 12 dB SINAD; -102 dBm typical for 30 dB SINAD
110 dB typical
90 dB typical
Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on XLR output pin 2 with respect to XLR pin 3 and on the tip of the 1/4-inch output jack.
90 to 230 Vac, 50/60 Hz
UR4D+: 12 ? 16 W
Up to 9.5 hours
2 AA alkaline batteries
Be the first to review this product.
- Ships in 6-10 days