Extron EBP 104 MK, eBUS Button Panel, MK
The Extron EBP 104 MK eBUS Button Panel is a fully-customizable AV system control interface for Extron eBUS-enabled control systems. This easy-to-use control panel connects to an IPCP Pro control processor to perform a wide variety of AV system functions such as display On/Off, input switching, volume control, and much more. The EBP 104 MK offers four dual-color, backlit buttons for easy operation in low-light environments. eBUS button panels are linked to the control processor and to each other using a single cable that carries both power and communication. The EBP 104 MK mounts into one-gang MK boxes and enclosures for use in the UK, Middle East, Singapore and other regions using MK-type enclosures.
- Fully customizable button panel integrates easily with an Extron Pro Series control system
- Four dual-color, customizable, backlit buttons
- Two eBUS ports allow for quick system expansion and upgrades
- Compatible with all Extron IPCP Pro control processors
- Use a single button panel or combine multiple button panels to accommodate a broad variety of system designs
- eBUS button panels connect to the control processor and each other using a single cable that carries both power and communication
eBUS control interface
eBUS control ports: (2) 3.5 mm captive screw connectors, 4 pole
eBUS pin configuration: +V = +12 VDC; +S = + signal; -S = - signal; G = ground
Recommended cable type: Extron STP20-2/1000 or STP20-2P/1000 cable
Maximum system cable length: 1000 feet (305 meters) sum total for the eBUS system, regardless of topology. Power injection may be required depending on system cabling topology and primary power supply wattage.
Software and control options
Configuration software: Global Configurator Plus and Professional
Programming software: Global scripter
Control apps: Extron Control
12 VDC (Power is supplied by an Extron IPCP Pro series control processor or optional power supply).
Storage: -40 to +158 deg F (-40 to +70 deg C) / 10% to 90%, noncondensing
Operating: +32 to +122 deg F (0 to +50 deg C) / 10% to 90%, noncondensing
Convection, no vents
Yes with optional accessories
Furniture or wall mount
Yes, mounts into one-gang MK boxes and enclosures for use in the UK, Middle East, Singapore and other regions using MK-type enclosure.
Plastic faceplate and high-impact plastic rear enclosure
Be the first to review this product.
- Ships in 6-10 days